that enables parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit their family in Canada for up to two years without needing to renew their status.
A key requirement is proof of private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that
• Is valid for a minimum of one year
• Covers health care, hospitalization and repatriation
• Provides a minimum coverage of $100,000
• Is valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by a port of entry officer Offer TIC protection that goes beyond
With JF Super Visa Medical Planr to Canada plan, you can have an affordable, flexible, convenient protection that meets the Super Visa requirements.
• Review the details of the Super Visa on the Immigration and Citizenship Canada website .