How to Claim our plan
In the event of an emergency and hospitalization, please call Ontime Care Worldwide Inc. (OTC)
HOW TO CLAIM
There are two ways to submit your claim:
For claims with total expenses less than $500, submit your claim with supporting receipts and reports online at eclaim.jfgroup.ca (For claims over $500, please submit by mail) Please attach PDF files or readable photos of all itemized invoices and payment receipts from the medical service provider, pharmacy, or hospital along with any detailed medical reports. We reserve the right to request submission of the original documentation. For step by step instruction, you could refer to
2. By Mail:
Mail your completed claim form (sent with your policy confirmation email), original receipts and supporting medical reports to:
Ontime Care Worldwide Inc.
15 Wertheim Court, Suite 512, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3H7
The following applies to all claims:
1. Please submit one claim for each medical condition (Example/ Doctor visit and pharmacy expense for the same condition should be submitted as 1 claim).
2. For patients treated at a medical clinic, a physician’s medical report is required.
3. Failure to include the required supporting documentation will delay processing.
4. You are responsible for all fees charged for any supporting documentation with your claims.
5. Claim must be submitted to OTC within 90 days of occurrence.
You will receive a Claim number after all procedure
Keep all original invoices and medical reports until you receive reimbursement.
Out and In-Patient Services (with Hospital Admission)
In the Event of emergency or hospitalization, you must call Ontime
Care Worldwide Inc. (OTC) immediately:
From Canada and U.S., call toll free 1-866-209-5804
From all other locations, call collect 905-707-9555
Do not assume that someone will contact Ontime Care Worldwide Inc. on your
behalf. It remains your responsibility to ensure that Ontime Care Worldwide Inc.
has been contacted prior to receiving any treatments or within 24 hours after
1. Visitors should go to the nearest clinic, medical center, or family physician.
2. Before leaving the medical service provider, the visitor should obtain a copy of the Physician's medical report. (If any major tests or procedures are to be performed, the visitor must contact Ontime Care Worldwide Inc. for coverage information before proceeding)
3. If the visitor has paid for the services up front, they must obtain a payment receipt for the visit and a pharmacy receipt for any prescription medications (there is no coverage for non-prescription or over-the-counter medications, and we do not reimburse the fees to obtain medical report if one is charged)
4. Send in a signed & completed Claim Form, Consent Form, the physician's report(s), original bill(s) and payment receipt(s) to the address on your claim form. If a prescription was filled, be sure to provide the original prescription pharmacy receipt that indicates the medication information and the prescription doctor's information.